Bill Hebner's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"OOH! Did I mention the Callahan series?"

Bill Hebner replied Mar 8, 2010 to If you had to choose, what would be your top 3 sci-fi books?

80 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"I've never managed to read Herbert, but I also forgot Dream Park. Like I said in my…"

Bill Hebner replied Mar 5, 2010 to If you had to choose, what would be your top 3 sci-fi books?

80 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"How did I forget Donaldson??? That just reminds me that I forgot The Guardians of th…"

Bill Hebner replied Mar 5, 2010 to If you had to choose, what would be your top 3 sci-fi books?

80 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"To cop out... only three is impossible! Some in the top: The Foundation Trilogy and…"

Bill Hebner replied Jan 8, 2010 to If you had to choose, what would be your top 3 sci-fi books?

80 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"True, but they could have saved me the time and just released the CD. That way I wou…"

Bill Hebner replied Jan 8, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"He died!?! I haven't kept up on them, but was at least 10 books in last I remember.…"

Bill Hebner replied Jan 8, 2010 to If Robert Jordan was still alive - would you want to kill him?

15 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Hein

"I have my own "What do you mean you didn't like it?!?" movie: The Hangover. I made t…"

Bill Hebner replied Jan 6, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Another thing to consider is not the movie but the audience participation. I "discov…"

Bill Hebner replied Jan 6, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service