JayBarti's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Any haters of Harry Potter simply started reading the books when they were too old a…"

JayBarti replied Jan 5, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Any of the Harry Potter films... I really don't see what the big deal is. The stori…"

JayBarti replied Dec 31, 2009 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"I actually found them to hold up fairly well compared to some other younger fiction…"

JayBarti replied Oct 1, 2009 to Great Lesser-Known Genre Movies

57 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Klaus Motan

"The Tripods was one of the first series I ever read in grade school. It was a great…"

JayBarti replied Oct 1, 2009 to Great Lesser-Known Genre Movies

57 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Klaus Motan

"It would be lying to say that Robert Heinlein wasn't a major scifi influence on me.…"

JayBarti replied Aug 2, 2009 to Empires, Cultures and Strange New Worlds

12 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Susan LaCroix

"As a reader I don't mind a little fantasy physics or maths in my fiction. As long a…"

JayBarti replied Jul 30, 2009 to Believing what you write

4 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I have to say I am really enjoying working my way through Harry Turtledoves stuff ri…"

JayBarti replied Apr 30, 2009 to Reccomended SFF Authors/Books?

103 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ryan

"I was about to say thats interesting that a Sci-Fi book would be on a required readi…"

JayBarti replied Apr 30, 2009 to Reccomended SFF Authors/Books?

103 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ryan

"It was great growing up and reading Heinlein (my Mother had a huge SciFi/Fantasy/Spe…"

JayBarti replied Apr 14, 2009 to Reccomended SFF Authors/Books?

103 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
4 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
17 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
58 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
1 hour ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on BIPLAB DAS's photo
1 hour ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service