Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I've loved many of her books but was always kind of itchy about the whole Christian…"

Jo Jerome replied Jul 29, 2010 to Anne Rice has quit Christianity

8 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by George

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. Will keep an eye out for it!"

Jo Jerome replied Apr 4, 2010 to Anyone else into Steven Eriksson's "The Malazan Book of the Fallen" series?

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"He was great wasn't he? Sad thing is, as much of a walking cliche as he is, those p…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 9, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"I have never noticed this great nipple controversy! Now you guys will have me watch…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 19, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"I'm with you on "Forty Year Old Virgin." Most any movie of that genre; stupid, predi…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 6, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Oops. A little clumsy with the italics tag today."

Jo Jerome replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"But if he was so unbelievably stupid, how did all these 'smart' wizards give him his…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"I will say, I loved Sasha Baron Cohen in "Sweeney Todd." Then again, that wasn't a c…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"I absolutely love the "Harry Potter" books and films, with one notable element: Quid…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

":-)"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service