If your intrested its easy and youll get them within a few days message me if you want 1.. or many lol

if your cant read it it says ATHEIST AND PROUD OF IT!!

make a statement this 2011 year!! and show everyone !

Views: 598

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet! there shipping out faster then i had expected which is really cool! hope you enjoy it!

The rubber company must make a lot of money ! Everybody wants to make a statement written in rubber...

What about same message written on the underware and shown to everybody? Probably people will pay more attention. :)

hahaha ill look into that lol

I have mine and wear it proudly!!!  Still have to work on that picture of my sons and I wearing them - we had a couple of deaths in the family last week :(

Thanks for the fast service, Jason!  I love my bracelet :)

I am so sorry to hear that about your family :( i hope all is as well as it can be, and thank you VERRYY VERRYY much for helping me out :)

i hope you have a great day!

-Jason

Thanks, Jason, I appreciate that :)  I was more than happy to help out and THANK YOU for such a wonderful offer!
Great idea, great design!

I've been wearing mine since I received it!  It's stretched slightly, but still looks great.  Jason, do you still have some on hand?  I'd like to buy a couple more :)  

They are well worth the price!

Yes i do i actually started selling them again because i got more in same color and saying. i dont remember the old price but when ever it was will still be for you any time you want them. just message me at jlfish18@aol.com with shipping info and how many :) i shread the info i had before so thats y im asking for the shippinf info again haha.

Thanks again

your friend

-Jason

and if the new price is less go by that one. they are newly 2 per, or buy 3 get the 4th free. so in the end 4 for 6$
Just message me at jlfish18@aol.com with your shipping and how many you want. They are now for 2$ a piece. or if you buy 3 then you get the fourth for free :)

I am relatively new to this whole thing. Are you going to be continuing in 2012?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Man boob posted a song

play watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw

4 minutes ago
Katie Cross posted songs
5 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
6 minutes ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
42 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
2 hours ago
Ian Mason commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
roland707 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service