unholyroller's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"And I'll bet they have a ready answer that involves large portions of self-rightousn…"

unholyroller replied May 7, 2009 to A situation I know we're all enduring

31 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Apeman Jim

"I have to deal with this crap EVERY.........DAMN......DAY!!!! I work in healthcare (…"

unholyroller replied Apr 18, 2009 to A situation I know we're all enduring

31 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Apeman Jim

"Wow! Another WWCG survivor! I was raised in that horrible cult until I was 18 and ra…"

unholyroller replied Mar 15, 2009 to Horror Stories...

25 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

""Redneck" is a state of mind, I believe, and one can probably find them in Canada. M…"

unholyroller replied Jan 23, 2009 to For those of you who LOVE the South

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Manor

"The flavor here is more southwest than anything, but an awful lot of the good ole bo…"

unholyroller replied Jan 22, 2009 to For those of you who LOVE the South

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Manor

"Huh.....yew guys ain't never been ta Oklahoma, have yew?? ;)"

unholyroller replied Jan 19, 2009 to For those of you who LOVE the South

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Manor

"I've lived in Texas, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri (shudder), Wisconsin, and spe…"

unholyroller replied Jan 18, 2009 to For those of you who LOVE the South

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Manor

"Dang!!!! You may as well move to Oklahoma. At least the weather is better.......some…"

unholyroller replied Jan 9, 2009 to Horror Stories...

25 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"Arm yourself with knowlege and fight stupidity with logic and humor. I agree with sn…"

unholyroller replied Jan 2, 2009 to Advice for living in the bible belt?

26 May 1, 2011
Reply by Ivy Bickl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Egyptian TV Host Kicks Guest Out of Studio for Expressing Controversial Ideas on Religion in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
20 minutes ago
Luara replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
26 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Lemual Poot posted a photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Kacie Tsao commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Mississippi Group Seeks to Declare Christianity as State Religion
1 hour ago
Kacie Tsao replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service