Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, nice one Centurian! Liked it, liked it!"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jun 16, 2012 to Formulating a New Argument

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Maybe you can give us the fuller exposition of how the argument usually goes? This a…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jun 7, 2012 to Formulating a New Argument

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Orion, I completely agree with your treatment of the problem of free will. However,…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 8, 2012 to The Accursed Argument (from lack of proof)

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Cool picture Mr. Black! Thanks, I've saved it."

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 1, 2012 to The Accursed Argument (from lack of proof)

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I shouldn't have said that what I was trying to define was merely the word "good". I…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 25, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"This begs the question of what is considered to be a benefit and what is considered…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 25, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"A few quick replies. First of all I entirely agree that the use of the word obviousl…"

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I'll respond in full when I actually have any time (maybe a week or two). Until then…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 22, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Here's another response, this one to a user's question if there was such a thing as…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 21, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"And now I've finally gotten back to the real point of this group, which is ways to c…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 20, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service