Joseph P's Discussions (3,589)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"  Oh, it is, it is.  It's a bald assertion without an actual syllogistic structure t…"

Joseph P replied Jun 7, 2012 to Formulating a New Argument

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Which podcast is that?"

Joseph P replied Jun 7, 2012 to Formulating a New Argument

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I don't really even go that far with it.  We can trust our senses because they're ve…"

Joseph P replied Mar 20, 2011 to The Argument From Faith

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Yup, it's ... umm, the machines with the ... things and the ... stuff.  Meh.  I've s…"

Joseph P replied Feb 18, 2011 to Take notes from "the Pros", + a stream of rants/speculations

12 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I also have a trench coat, if that helps.   Sounds like you're referring to photons,…"

Joseph P replied Feb 18, 2011 to Take notes from "the Pros", + a stream of rants/speculations

12 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Well, I've got this cape that I hold up in front of my face, and I go "Muahahahaha!"…"

Joseph P replied Feb 17, 2011 to Take notes from "the Pros", + a stream of rants/speculations

12 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Well, I think anyone who tries to use quantum physics as evidence of anything doesn'…"

Joseph P replied Feb 17, 2011 to Take notes from "the Pros", + a stream of rants/speculations

12 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Heh, I was wondering about that one, as I scanned down the list."

Joseph P replied Feb 13, 2011 to Outline

11 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"The golden rule asks that someone consider anothers world view~ but if they could r…"

Joseph P replied Feb 5, 2011 to Compromising with Religion

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"No, mine's cuter.   Ugh, yeah, I hate that sort of nonsense.  That's borderline soli…"

Joseph P replied Jan 31, 2011 to I'm on Vacation

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
31 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service