Hi,

I am finally free of religion and of god. I just got the official paperwork that says I am no longer a member of my former church. I feel so free. I see what religion does to people. People in my former church used to say that they loved me and would always be there for me no matter what. Since I left the church, these people have not talked to me. If this is an example of god's love forget it.

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

I am glad you are free.

You are welcome among us and I hope you enjoy the site.

AH....another one joins the real world......good for you Diane!

Bloom and become the person you are. Only you can reveal that. We celebrate with you.

Attachments:

Good for you :) I'm glad to be free of my religion, too. Thankfully, I have religious friends who don't care what my beliefs are. 

I guess this goes to show who our real friends are, and who the people pretending to be your friends so they can justify their addictions/beliefs (I think having a belief/s is a way to cope with things...unhealthily, but a way to cope).

Welcome~!

Congratulations.  It took me longer to get out than you, but I was also happy to be finally free of religion and god when I left mormonism.  I assume that's the religion you're free of because you mention the official paperwork and you're standing in front of the bishop's storehouse.

I see you're a food-bank-worker.  Does that include dealing with the bishop's storehouse?

welcome - I hope that you find new community that gives you as much support as the last :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service