LarryL's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"wow, Denise, just wow. I'm really happy for you - and proud of you too. It takes a l…"

LarryL replied Jun 24, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"Good for you Brianna. Way to use your head."

LarryL replied Jun 16, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"Good for you Jay. Keep fighting!"

LarryL replied Jun 16, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"Thanks Dawn, your story sounds very similiar to mine. I have also moved from a conse…"

LarryL replied Mar 30, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

""Its funny to see the transformation of individuals before one own eyes. Its even mo…"

LarryL replied Mar 19, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"thank you for sharing as well. Love the comment about enjoying yourself without guil…"

LarryL replied Mar 19, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"My circumstances were similiar, but probably happened faster. My faith fell over abo…"

LarryL replied Feb 25, 2010 to When you lost your faith, did you lose any other deeply held beliefs?

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service