Monica S.'s Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you on it being a life long mission. I made a joke about since I know s…"

Monica S. replied Oct 28, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"*confused* now I forgot what website you are talking about, but I am assuming someon…"

Monica S. replied Feb 22, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"I took your advice and I started writing(hense the late response I guess lol) and bo…"

Monica S. replied Feb 22, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"I just went to that website today. I'm going to have to save it because I literally…"

Monica S. replied Feb 7, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"Which in my case is a thing of pepper spray and a billy club. I'm getting the billy…"

Monica S. replied Feb 7, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"Thanks! I went on the website yesturday and just sat there. I really didn't have it…"

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"Yeah, I still have troubles from time to time being around guys. Doubly so if they m…"

Monica S. replied Feb 1, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"I think it's a day by day thing? I don't have kids yet, but I do worry about it. I'm…"

Monica S. replied Feb 1, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"That is what I am definately trying to do! My boyfriend was the person who actually…"

Monica S. replied Jan 31, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

"Well, I will be safe soon. I'm moving out of the state(haha). But yeah,my mom is all…"

Monica S. replied Jan 31, 2011 to Introduction and How I got here. I applogize for length

34 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by toriauru

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service