brian's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it is amazing. I told here the other night I was not sure how much more of it I…"

brian replied Oct 1, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"That is funny if they are really getting arrested. But sad that they are completely…"

brian replied Sep 30, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"just to update school is going well for the 5th grader. I asked him what he thought.…"

brian replied Sep 29, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"Thanks All. I may have just won a battle!!!!! SWEET JESUS!!!!! My wonder Wife als…"

brian replied Aug 26, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"TO funny. Actually I was a religious basket case too when we got married. I'm the on…"

brian replied Aug 25, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"So I guess in all honestly I'm doing bassicaly everything that has been suggested he…"

brian replied Aug 24, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"She bassicaly belives it is a bunch of crap. God did it in 6 days and that's that. B…"

brian replied Aug 24, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"I record lots of documentaries on the DVR on Natgeo and stuff. She will not watch an…"

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service