Richard Goscicki's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Plus reason and logic weren't used to arrive at their position, so they're useless i…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 25 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Instead of disbelieving in god(s), I think we should focus on the supernatural in ge…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 25 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"In reply to Steph and Richard's above, "There is no one thing to point a finger at"…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 23 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Maximillion Spots, my Dalmatian, used to make me take him to church every Sunday.  H…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 14 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Laura, my main idea was to bring attention to the national problem and my own life w…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 19 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Wow, Steph, I was just writing about this very topic, editing my eBook, High School…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 19 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

" Good story, Drew.  "I know it's silly, but my children still say the blessing befor…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 31, 2011 to Has religion done you any harm?

74 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Suzanne, your post helps me get back on track to the topic at hand.  I got distracte…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 29, 2011 to Has religion done you any harm?

74 Dec 31, 2011

"I must admit he blew my mind for a instant.  He really had me going. lol.  I didn't…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 28, 2011 to Has religion done you any harm?

74 Dec 31, 2011

"Thanks, Kasey.  There is something about him that is particularly irksome.  Must be…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 28, 2011 to Has religion done you any harm?

74 Dec 31, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service