James M. Martin's Discussions (3,066)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Purgatory was invented by the Vatican to provide priests with another stop in the in…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I think what Joan means by wallowing is suggested by the word itself, rolling around…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 23 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Of course you are right about the Book, Michael. No Book, no religion. And believers…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 23 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Well why, Idaho Spud, would God do such a thing? Why is He worshiped?"

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"My favorite was a tent preacher in the Fort Worth-Dallas circuit named Brother Dave…"

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

""These people are so ate up and they still deny it." Did you mean "eaten up"? Like y…"

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"When such things are said to me, I like to quote a line from Marlowe's Doctor Faustu…"

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I'm going to get me a realistic looking fake snake and take all my clothes off and r…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 22 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"The way I heard it, some little child in the congregation nudged his mother and excl…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Tom Flynn, a member of A|N I think, had some advice in a column he wrote, advice we…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 14 to In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious?

57 Aug 30
Reply by Richard C Brown

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service