Debbie Morris's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah it's pretty sick alright. Blind obedience is what the church requires...because…"

Debbie Morris replied Oct 17, 2010 to My mom is driving me CRAZY!

43 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Maverick Jester

"yeah I watched it and posted a link to it...thats sort of what started it all off wi…"

43 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Maverick Jester

"Hey Brianna I have the same problem with my brother. Everytime I post anything contr…"

43 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Maverick Jester

"hey I hear ya and I don't think it sounds harsh. Accepting that you are an Atheist i…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 25, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"I'm very sorry to hear that. Marraige councilling may help as you can voice your pro…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 24, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"you could also buy a book with some cool space photograpy or a dvd box set that goes…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 23, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"unfortunately those that are so deeply indoctrinated will just put their blinkers on…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 23, 2010 to resources to get a southern baptists to reconsider their religion

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"I think the best course of action would be to teach your children about critical thi…"

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by brian

"Well hopefully you are worrying for nothing then, but don't shortchange yourself eit…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 20, 2010 to A little nervous.

9 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Noh Name

"oh and if she starts argueing with doctrinal points...just say that you understand h…"

Debbie Morris replied Aug 20, 2010 to A little nervous.

9 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Noh Name

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service