Ockraz's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this deserves it's own discussion. My view is that a better term is "right t…"

Ockraz replied Jul 27, 2010 to objections to pro-life atheists

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"4 points - 1. The conflict (see list above to Fred) is not so much about personhood…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"To Fred- Again - we need to be precise if we are making statements about what a 'pe…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"To Simon JM re: "bodily autonomy' I agree that that is the standard as it's applied…"

Ockraz replied Jul 26, 2010 to objections to pro-life atheists

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"To- Fred Simon was agreeing with your position that rape is a justifiable exception…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"To- Fred Werther & Simon JM I agree with Simon. The fact that so many embryos (n…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"You wrote: If then, the group is only open to people who believe personhood extends…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Well, I've tried to make clear that no one will say that fetuses have personhood in…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Re: Mentally Handicapped - You wrote, "But again, its the consequences and circumst…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Re: Prior to Birth There is a point which may need clarification. The information f…"

79 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

William Sams posted photos
1 minute ago
William Sams commented on Dr. Terence Meaden's group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
8 minutes ago
William Sams replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
William Sams replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
15 minutes ago
Luara posted a photo
16 minutes ago
William Sams replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
16 minutes ago
Luara commented on Joan Denoo's blog post There was a political will at work at the origins of the bible.
23 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
25 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
26 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Luara's discussion A good antitract
29 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Luara's discussion A good antitract
30 minutes ago
Amanda posted a video

Viking Trance - Flight 129 from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production.
Viking Trance buy link;

Viking Trance - Flight 129

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production. Viking Trance buy link;
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service