Vyktor Alzirr's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"FQM, FQF, MQM, QFQ, QMQ, QQQ, QTQ, QTF... ok, I'm stopping here. The possibilities a…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Dec 24, 2011 to Have you had, or do you have an ideal relationship configuration?

25 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"MMF threesomes are wonderful, actually. There should be more :P Also FFM, FFF, MMM,…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Dec 24, 2011 to Have you had, or do you have an ideal relationship configuration?

25 Feb 19, 2012

"Someone being deceptive rearding existing relationships - This goes with lying, whic…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Jul 25, 2010 to Dealbreakers

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"An excellent article! Well written and very precise and factual. I'd love to see mor…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Feb 7, 2010 to Intelligent article on polyamory in the Boston Globe

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Vyktor Alzirr

"Well, my ideal has long been four people, cohabitating, loving each other, and deepl…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Feb 7, 2010 to Have you had, or do you have an ideal relationship configuration?

25 Feb 19, 2012

"Yup. That kind of thing is what I call a learning experience"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Dec 4, 2009 to What not to do (or) what the hell was I thinking

29 Apr 18, 2011

"Hello. Please allow me to introcduce myself. I'm Victor, or Mortis, as you may prefe…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Nov 14, 2009 to Introductions

62 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Kit Ann Kaboodle

"My worst mistake so far was not understanding that people change but they don't. I w…"

Vyktor Alzirr replied Nov 14, 2009 to What not to do (or) what the hell was I thinking

29 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service