George Tirebiter, Jr.'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome! I note appreciatively that "no established rules .. just act with honesty,…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Jan 5, 2010 to Introductions

62 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Kit Ann Kaboodle

"Ha. I thought "sweet patootie" was your term of endearment for that lucky person. Wo…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Dec 13, 2009 to What does "polyamory" mean to you?

32 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"1. Don't talk. Never talk about your relationship. Don't talk about boundaries, expe…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Nov 24, 2009 to What not to do (or) what the hell was I thinking

29 Apr 18, 2011

"I agree about the increased difficulties when larger numbers of people are involved,…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Nov 10, 2009 to Have you had, or do you have an ideal relationship configuration?

25 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"One challenge is mathematical, familiar to communications theorists: As the number o…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Oct 17, 2009 to Have you had, or do you have an ideal relationship configuration?

25 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"After many failed relationships with monogamous people (who said they could accept m…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Sep 27, 2009 to Success Stories

12 Feb 6, 2010

"Indeed. Seems to apply to all relationships, sexual or not. New Presbyter is but ol…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Sep 25, 2009 to Success Stories

12 Feb 6, 2010

""Obligatory topical content cited as pretext for posting a bunch of stupid jokes to…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Sep 25, 2009 to dirty Tom Swifties

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"(( What's "dirty" about them? )) Yo man, woman, it's idiomatic. I'm not about to ca…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Sep 25, 2009 to dirty Tom Swifties

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

""I don't think you have to be involved with more than one person" Good. (Like others…"

George Tirebiter, Jr. replied Sep 22, 2009 to Success Stories

12 Feb 6, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service