Simon Johnson, co-author of "13 Bankers"

For three decades, the owners of property weakened protections for workers creating a huge and growing spread between rich and poor. It did not happen by accident or some cyclic pattern, it happened because of changes in policies and practices. 

If you hadn't noticed the changes, it was because they were small and persistent until they have come to a BUST! One can believe this is not true, but the facts are right there in front of you, if one pays attention. 

The election between two men and two parties will not change anything, it doesn't matter which man or party one supports, they both have gone over to the owners of property side. For evidence of that, look at the current financial advisors for President Obama, they are carry overs from Clinton and Bush. They both had moved over years ago and some didn't recognize the shift because it was slow, complex, and persistent. 

There will be Great Depression II unless and until the public figures it out. The loudmouths and fear-mongers are those who do not recognize the consequences of their beliefs and votes. 
I am telling you this, not because I want to make you afraid! I want you to wake up to the facts and their meanings. There are things one can do to not only survive, but flourish in this downturn. There is a lot of information available on the web, some terribly stupid and loud and seemingly convincing in their prattle. Pay attention to things like unemployment, private and public debt, when borrowing is a stupid thing to do and when it is wise. At this time, valid information is critical. 

Under no condition should you BELIEVE me. You look! You gather the facts! You pay attention to different points of view! You make a decision as to whether I speak from fact or fiction. 

What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

Melinda, your strategy puts you right on target. Everything you state is fact, not belief. Please continue to share your ideas with me/us. We need all the creativity, imagination, experience as we can get. Thanks so much for your many contributions to this site. 

Thanks Joan! :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service