Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more

U.S. Economy Added Only 74,000 Jobs in December

Anyone surprised? Well, just look at the numbers. Layoffs continue, small businesses closings continue, prices rising, inflation has already started although the numbers remain obscured, just as all the other numbers hide behind a curtain to keep the masses quiet. Spying on citizens, even the hard working, loyal, dependable, reliable, conscientious, patriotic citizens! 

Oh! what is that song from a musical in which the chorus sings something like "Talk, talk, talk ...."?

Data that signifies nothing, reports created to propagandize the public, testimonies in Congress meaning triviality. Talk, Talk Talk! So what is new? 

Silly, isn't it! We expect jobs to come back. They won't! We expect corporations to honor health care and retirement benefits. They won't! We try to go it alone. We can't. 

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, I am having trouble embedding the video. Let me try again:

My friend:

Either you're closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge ... or you are unaware of the caliber of disaster indicated by the presence of a POOL TABLE in your community!

Well, my friend, you got trouble!

-- Prof. Harold Hill

Quickly! get my smelling salts!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service