Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (6)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karen Armstrong is dangerous

"Karen Armstrong is dangerous. She’s dangerous because her blanket of tedious verbiage hides the truth that she wants us to completely igno…

Started by Joan Denoo

17 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Sheeva

Growing appetite for religion in U.S. politics

A new Pew Research survey, conducted September 2-9, finds that "the share of Americans who say churches and other houses of worship should…

Started by Grinning Cat

6 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

A superPAC to eliminate superPACs?

Harvard Law professor and campaign finance reform advocate Lawrence Lessig is starting the "Mayday PAC". He pledges that 100% of money rais…

Started by Grinning Cat

2 May 12, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

One might think, given the record number of anti-gay bills being proposed across the United States, that the religious right’s legislative…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

Dammit! When I Was a Kid Why Didn't Someone Tell Me That Psychopaths/Sociopaths Run the World????

Okay, that's a bit of overstatement but I was finishing eighth grade when WW2 ended. I read of the Holocaust and what the world's other tyr…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mequacious

FFRF asks Obama to drop "under God", bible from oath of office

From the Freedom From Religion Foundation: FFRF asks Obama to drop religion in presidential oathNovember 9, 2012 The Freedom From Religion…

Started by Grinning Cat

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service