Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,044)

Discussions Replied To (648) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, Oh! my goodness, NO. I don't feel scolded at all. We have the problem pretty we…"

Joan Denoo replied 13 hours ago to Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So, Tom, you recommend people who think as we need to be more serious and focused on…"

Joan Denoo replied 15 hours ago to Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grinning Cat, I agree, absolutely,  Liberal core values of fairness and avoidance of…"

Joan Denoo replied 15 hours ago to Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Powerful!  I'm reposting on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks. Grinning Cat and Ruth"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Guess who's holding up US Ebola funds

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It is beyond me how one who is religious can hold it as a spiritual practice and not…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 24 to Karen Armstrong is dangerous

17 Nov 25
Reply by Sheeva

"Sheeva, I am very happy you are a part of our discussion and I welcome your perspect…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 24 to Karen Armstrong is dangerous

17 Nov 25
Reply by Sheeva

"The problem is religion. There is a belief that superhuman powers work and listen to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 23 to Karen Armstrong is dangerous

17 Nov 25
Reply by Sheeva

"Yes, I read it in 2010 and it is worth reading. "

17 Nov 25
Reply by Sheeva

"I suppose they will be here to stay. My hope is that if enough people make known the…"

17 Nov 25
Reply by Sheeva

"I've never seen "Saving Private Ryan". I don't think I have the courage to watch it.…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 16 to It's Finally Official - Pope Francis Demotes Highest-Ranking US Cardinal Over LGBT Issues (Daily Kos)

23 Nov 17
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service