Plinius's Discussions (783)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. On walking distance here is a Pilgrim Fathers church. The remembrance stone say…"

Plinius replied Jul 14 to Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Age of Impunity

5 Jul 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"And you still have trouble because Europe sent all its criminals and religious nuts…"

Plinius replied Jul 14 to Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Age of Impunity

5 Jul 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"One thing to be content with: Eve's decision to learn something instead of obeying."

Plinius replied Apr 4 to Original sin appears to be no more than a desire for knowledge

4 Apr 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Joan, I'll copy it, to enjoy and to share.                                   …"

Plinius replied Mar 28 to Celebrate growing older - Regina Brett

1 Mar 28
Reply by Plinius

"I was always on the monster's side. There ís no other side!"

Plinius replied Mar 1 to There is one fiction book that held my attention, "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley

6 Mar 1
Reply by Luara

"And I fully agree with you, Joan, it was frightening, confusing and risky, but well…"

Plinius replied Jan 22 to If religion means obedience and submission to some higher power, I am religion's enemy.

4 Jan 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Halfway through chapter 2 at last. Found my ACE-score - 6 - and connected a lot of s…"

Plinius replied Jan 9 to The Bomb in the Brain

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I enjoyed part 1 yesterday and didn't find it dull - could have been presented in a…"

Plinius replied Jan 6 to The Bomb in the Brain

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for posting, Joan. Hard to swallow, so I'll study this in daily portions...."

Plinius replied Jan 5 to The Bomb in the Brain

6 Jan 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And what you get in exchange for religion is a world full of living beings to intera…"

Plinius replied Jan 4 to I value questioning, exploring, experimenting, and observing consequences of actions.

2 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service