Atheist Nexus Logo

Plinius's Discussions (970)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"The Israelis use the bible to prove their "right" to be in Palestine, and their "rig…"

Plinius replied 11 hours ago to ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS.

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I feel for her and she really has good points but she is one of the people who help…"

Plinius replied 11 hours ago to ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS.

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Joan. There are plenty of Muslims here, and most of them work hard and fit in…"

Plinius replied yesterday to ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS.

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I)ve tried to google this newsitem, but the only sites I can find that mention…"

Plinius replied yesterday to ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS.

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes. On walking distance here is a Pilgrim Fathers church. The remembrance stone say…"

Plinius replied Jul 14, 2014 to Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Age of Impunity

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"And you still have trouble because Europe sent all its criminals and religious nuts…"

Plinius replied Jul 14, 2014 to Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Age of Impunity

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"One thing to be content with: Eve's decision to learn something instead of obeying."

Plinius replied Apr 4, 2014 to Original sin appears to be no more than a desire for knowledge

4 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Joan, I'll copy it, to enjoy and to share.                                   …"

Plinius replied Mar 28, 2014 to Celebrate growing older - Regina Brett

1 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Plinius

"I was always on the monster's side. There ís no other side!"

Plinius replied Mar 1, 2014 to There is one fiction book that held my attention, "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley

6 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Luara

"And I fully agree with you, Joan, it was frightening, confusing and risky, but well…"

Plinius replied Jan 22, 2014 to If religion means obedience and submission to some higher power, I am religion's enemy.

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service