Alan Perlman's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Joan  :)"

Alan Perlman replied Dec 17, 2013 to I used to think ....

4 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I used to think... that Santa brought the gentile kids presents, but not me. that i…"

Alan Perlman replied Dec 16, 2013 to I used to think ....

4 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Steph, one of my relatives has been doing this for decades (off to N. India in Feb.)…"

Alan Perlman replied Dec 5, 2013 to The Madness of Materialism

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"To me, the most offensive kind of materialism/conspicuous consumption is travel -- t…"

Alan Perlman replied Dec 5, 2013 to The Madness of Materialism

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, another tool of repression -- through the reverse psychology of victimhood.  "W…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 20, 2013 to Six Tricks of the Trade of Christian Apologists

6 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Maybe it takes a completely different form, since Judaism isn't that big on faith an…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 19, 2013 to Six Tricks of the Trade of Christian Apologists

6 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Good summary!  But I'm not Christian, and I wonder how Jews justify the dazzlingly s…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 19, 2013 to Six Tricks of the Trade of Christian Apologists

6 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Joan...You really struck a nerve with this one.  Coincidentally, I played at a pig r…"

Alan Perlman replied Aug 24, 2013 to Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless

93 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sounds like a plan.  I would note that we are descended from herbivores, and our int…"

Alan Perlman replied Aug 21, 2013 to Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless

93 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Couldn't watch it ...but couldn't look away. My wife and I went vegan recently, main…"

Alan Perlman replied Aug 20, 2013 to Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless

93 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service