Pat's Discussions (2,469)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Please do"

Pat replied Apr 27 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"David Silverman? What are the odds?!"

Pat replied Apr 25 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"Loren, I agree that the editorial is encouraging. I don't know that I would call it…"

Pat replied Apr 25 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"The story of Adam and Eve is, to me, the perfect example of the basis of religion. A…"

Pat replied Apr 4 to Original sin appears to be no more than a desire for knowledge

4 Apr 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I can see the author's point - somewhat. I keep thinking of what is referred to as t…"

Pat replied Feb 26 to Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

6 Feb 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I read The Bible Unearthed  a few years ago, after hearing Hitchens refer to it in o…"

Pat replied Jan 15 to King David was a nebbish (regarded as pitifully ineffectual, timid, or submissive).

5 Jan 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grinning Cat, I suspect it's a bit of both.  And, another factor, or least a facet o…"

Pat replied Oct 21, 2013 to The dumbing down of America's judges

7 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Allow me to be a bit skeptical of Mr. Hedges. I know he rails against the Christian…"

Pat replied Jul 22, 2013 to Mind Rape and the Christian Right by Chris Hedges

4 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Melinda, that's at least one small thing to be said for Illinois. The definition of…"

Pat replied Jul 2, 2013 to Parental authority

26 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"To follow up on Loren's comment (which is quite accurate for the US), it's a codifie…"

Pat replied Jul 2, 2013 to Parental authority

26 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service