Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,347)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, thank you for describing more of yourself!  And it is entirely consistent with…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 4 to I wonder?

4 Mar 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, you lead by example.  I'm not happy you had to go through this, but if you had…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 15 to I am a breast cancer survivor and thankful to my many team members

4 Feb 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Really a sad loss of what it means to be American.   Article from Sept, LA TImes.…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 7 to The Year of the Great Redistribution

3 Jan 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How about a Socratic approach? As the kids how THEY think it's possible! I vote for…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 1 to Public’s Views on Human Evolution "a third (33%) reject the idea of evolution"

9 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The biblical god is pretty much the definition of "monster".  Bellicose, narcissisti…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 15, 2013 to it is impossible for God to exist ~ Theodore M Drange

7 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Drange makes some claims that I don't know how he gets there. Why is it automatic th…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 15, 2013 to it is impossible for God to exist ~ Theodore M Drange

7 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, every social change requires the talents, skills, personalities of many kinds…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 23, 2013 to Seeds of Doubt

2 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Glad you mentioned that, Loren!"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 18, 2013 to An Unexpected Trend in Israel - delancyplace.com

9 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"What a bunch of narcissists. They dont seem to care sbout anyone except themselves.…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 18, 2013 to An Unexpected Trend in Israel - delancyplace.com

9 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"joan, its a tragic event. Whatever the circumstances, I hate to see this happen. My…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 17, 2013 to Dave's of Killer Bread fame, goes on a rampage

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service