Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,932)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"There used to be liberation theology, which had as a central tenant that the poor an…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 29 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"I was raised to believe in meritocracy.   If you work hard, are thoughtful, do right…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 29 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"I think you are right - it's a sin not to use birth control.  Producing babies that…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 28 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"I love that idea of corporate 9-5.  For me it's more like 730 to 730.  plus homework…"

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"My work program is not set up for linux.  I'm stuck with microsoft operating system.…"

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"It seems to me the concept of "grow or die" is just a lame justification for greed a…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 22 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"Joan, thank you for describing more of yourself!  And it is entirely consistent with…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 4 to I wonder?

4 Mar 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, you lead by example.  I'm not happy you had to go through this, but if you had…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 15 to I am a breast cancer survivor and thankful to my many team members

4 Feb 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Really a sad loss of what it means to be American.   Article from Sept, LA TImes.…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 7 to The Year of the Great Redistribution

3 Jan 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How about a Socratic approach? As the kids how THEY think it's possible! I vote for…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 1 to Public’s Views on Human Evolution "a third (33%) reject the idea of evolution"

9 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service