Napoleon Bonaparte's Discussions (1,133)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

" text to speech"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Feb 28 to Young Josef Stalin (delanceyplace.com)

7 Mar 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

" Cause and Effect vs. Miracles by Loren Miller (text/speech) "

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Feb 17 to Cause and Effect vs. Miracles, Loren Miller, Atheist Nexus, December 8, 2009.

1 Feb 17
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

" "

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jan 22 to Chaos is the sign that something is out of balance.

1 Jan 22

"The problem isn't men but, to be specific, too many men. The world is hopelessly ove…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jan 19 to Why Sustainable Man?

1 Jan 19

"@ Joan I understand, you find his story compelling. You enjoy the story. I am gratef…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Dec 6, 2013 to Is There A God? - atheist professor Hector Avalos

4 Dec 6, 2013

"I don't need this wanker at all. 'Are you a complete idiot Avalos ? There are no fuc…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Dec 6, 2013 to Is There A God? - atheist professor Hector Avalos

4 Dec 6, 2013

""

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Sep 20, 2013 to STUNNER from Pope: Church Should Stop Being "Obsessed" with Abortion, Gay marriage and Contraception (Ian Reifowitz - Daily Kos)

13 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"It's time for the catholic church to sell all it's assets and give the money to the…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Sep 19, 2013 to STUNNER from Pope: Church Should Stop Being "Obsessed" with Abortion, Gay marriage and Contraception (Ian Reifowitz - Daily Kos)

13 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"Joan, your dark/light dichotomy isn't scientific and goes off the rails, a bit. Rega…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Aug 24, 2013 to Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless

93 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I assure you that the idea of culling 3 to 4 billion homo sapiens is not so mu…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Aug 24, 2013 to Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless

93 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service