Atheist Nexus Logo

sk8eycat's Discussions (2,131)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"C STREET JAM BLUES http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_Street_Center The house is the loc…"

sk8eycat replied May 18 to Hillary Clinton has Connections to The Family Fellowship

6 May 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"I have that book, and I have read it several times.  It is a dominionist Jesus cult…"

sk8eycat replied May 18 to Hillary Clinton has Connections to The Family Fellowship

6 May 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"There is a long list somewhere on the net of all the "predictions" of the end of the…"

sk8eycat replied Feb 13 to North Americanism - Republican 2016 strategy

7 Feb 13
Reply by sk8eycat

"This all reminds me of James Watt's statement back in the '80s that we didn't have t…"

sk8eycat replied Feb 13 to North Americanism - Republican 2016 strategy

7 Feb 13
Reply by sk8eycat

"I totally disagreed with Hitchens on the Iraq invasion, but I miss his trenchant wit…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 24 to Religious fascism

7 Jan 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Read When God Was a Woman to see what kind of "victims" the early Israelites really…"

7 Jan 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Why didn't any of those "Hindu soldiers" go after the abominable Agnes Bojaxhiu and…"

7 Jan 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"The "tough on crime" cliche' was all the GOPhers had to cling to till they discovere…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 2, 2014 to California Seems to Be Learning Something

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"Awwwww....give the credit to the NY Times.  They wrote it. The "Three Strikes" law w…"

sk8eycat replied Oct 30, 2014 to California Seems to Be Learning Something

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"This whole Pledge business seems to have much more importance to adults (from city c…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 25, 2014 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Pat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service