Loren Miller's Discussions (8,065)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago is pretty nice!"

Loren Miller replied Dec 1 to You Can't Educate People Into Believing in Evolution

4 Dec 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"It may be that persuading people to subscribing to evolution may be similar if not i…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 30 to You Can't Educate People Into Believing in Evolution

4 Dec 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Trust me when I say, Saving Private Ryan is ROUGH, especially about the first 20-25…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 17 to It's Finally Official - Pope Francis Demotes Highest-Ranking US Cardinal Over LGBT Issues (Daily Kos)

23 Nov 17
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Hadn't heard about BUNDY either ... and I thought both FUBAR and SNAFU came out of W…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 13 to It's Finally Official - Pope Francis Demotes Highest-Ranking US Cardinal Over LGBT Issues (Daily Kos)

23 Nov 17
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Considering the scrutiny the church is currently under, that could be a massive mist…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 13 to It's Finally Official - Pope Francis Demotes Highest-Ranking US Cardinal Over LGBT Issues (Daily Kos)

23 Nov 17
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The real question may arrive when Frankie departs and his replacement shows up.  Wil…"

23 Nov 17
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Are they preaching "liberty" or is it more like libertarianism?  When I hear Grover…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 11 to The Obama Opposition (Charles M. Blow, NY Times)

8 Nov 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Also signed and gladly.Inhoff is a partisan ass who needs to be spanked. "

Loren Miller replied Oct 15 to Guess who's holding up US Ebola funds

14 Dec 16
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Make it three, at least..."

Loren Miller replied Sep 23 to Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos)

16 Sep 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I hope you're right, James.  With the GOP's current attitude toward the executive br…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 23 to Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos)

16 Sep 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service