Loren Miller's Discussions (7,608)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"The impact of climate change will hit the 1% sooner or later.  Those who choose to b…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 4 to Catch 22 on communicating Climate Change to Republicans

3 Aug 4
Reply by Loren Miller

"Worth a shot, at least."

Loren Miller replied May 12 to A superPAC to eliminate superPACs?

2 May 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The sad thing is that the church sign has it exactly right.  Something that doesn't…"

Loren Miller replied May 7 to Post-Constitutional US

6 May 7
Reply by Loren Miller

"But if you get feedback (positive or negative) and you don't tell me, You Go To Bed…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 25 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"Joan, if you don't know by now, I can't help you!  [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Apr 25 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"I think the odds are pretty good, actually! [grin!]"

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"Great quote, Pat.  Another way to put it might be to say that they CONCUR with an at…"

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"Faircloth is all over YouTube, GC.  Just search on his name and you'll come up with…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 22 to SecularityUSA: Ten-Point Vision Addresses these Injustices

4 Mar 22
Reply by Loren Miller

"Let me put this as succinctly as I can:I LIKE Sean Faircloth!I've read his book, Att…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 21 to SecularityUSA: Ten-Point Vision Addresses these Injustices

4 Mar 22
Reply by Loren Miller

"And while we're at it, consider the following: "

Loren Miller replied Mar 15 to An open letter to the people who hate Obama more than they love America (Daily Kos)

6 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service