thewoodenwand's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"P.S. lying in bed dreaming 50 years ago I "knew" the earths magnetic field was liqui…"

thewoodenwand replied Jun 9, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"I think Feynman was boosting he knew a lot and got a "dig" in on a Princess, I do no…"

thewoodenwand replied Jun 9, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"So why are there 3 spatial dimensions, why is time quantifiable only in plank time i…"

thewoodenwand replied Jun 8, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"I think the standard model and even mathematics will distort with very large passage…"

thewoodenwand replied Jun 8, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"I have been E-mailing back and forth with a Prof of physics who claims (theorizes) t…"

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"String theory is a mathematical model, it will never be provable. Any explanation of…"

thewoodenwand replied Mar 5, 2012 to String theory, background-independence, and supersymmetry

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jessica Berman

"If space is made of sub-quantum points that spin in 3 directions at once and the spi…"

thewoodenwand replied Feb 19, 2012 to String theory, background-independence, and supersymmetry

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jessica Berman

"At Planck volume the mathematics cannot explain or predict what happens next, nut le…"

thewoodenwand replied Feb 19, 2012 to Time dilation at the event horizon of a black hole

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Vidur Kapur

"We all look at space/time and the standard model, below planck volume (possibly a si…"

thewoodenwand replied Feb 19, 2012 to So what happened before the big bang?

10 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"I like quotes of curiosity and science: "Sometimes I don't want to see the puppeteer…"

thewoodenwand replied Feb 19, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

24 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service