Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. I had never come close to thinking about that - well, maybe in a periph…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 12, 2010 to Probably lazy of me to ask here - but what happens to matter/energy at absolute zero?

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Thanks. You know, I have a more poetic/philosophical/artistic approach to 'nothing'…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 12, 2010 to Probably lazy of me to ask here - but what happens to matter/energy at absolute zero?

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Yeah - maybe the second - thought it was the third - that basically, matter and ener…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 11, 2010 to Probably lazy of me to ask here - but what happens to matter/energy at absolute zero?

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"BTW - what are your thoughts re: once all matter and energy reach a state of homogen…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 11, 2010 to Probably lazy of me to ask here - but what happens to matter/energy at absolute zero?

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Thanks."

11 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"I saw this on "The Universe' or something. Very cool to me. I was reading the threa…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 2, 2010 to My little bottle of photons

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Lol. What about a flashlight? Starting to sound a bit like 'A Connecticut Yankee in…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Dec 31, 2009 to My little bottle of photons

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Amazingly, that's what I thought. Big science isn't cheap. I guess that's why fusion…"

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Yes, but as Jaume points out - and I tried to feebly work out - the EM field would b…"

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

"Yes, but wouldn't you have to use torus (toroid?) shaped bottle (like a donut) so th…"

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service