Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (975)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joan. Maxwell's Equations express electromagnetism (which includes light) using a…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 23 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

26 Aug 23
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Dunno about the idea of super-synchronising wavelengths, but we can discount any pos…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 8, 2012 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

26 Aug 23

"Yes. On Microsoft Word when preparing a document, look at the task bar on the top li…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 31, 2010 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

26 Aug 23

"I prepared the equations off this screen inserting symbols by using the symbols opti…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 31, 2010 to God said, “div D = ρ, div B = 0, curl E = - ðB/ðt, curl H = J + ðD/ðt,” and there was light.

26 Aug 23

"Yes, very good. It is reputed to be the answer given by Laplace when asked by Napole…"

26 Aug 23

"I did my best to answer this basic of all fundamental questions a couple of months a…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 19, 2008 to So what happened before the big bang?

10 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by thewoodenwand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service