Let's try this for conversation. East, West, North, South? Smack in the middle, off to the left little? Where are you?

Views: 265

Replies to This Discussion

I've lived in Erie for about 11 years now.
I live in the lovely Village of Meade, Meadville. 45 minutes south of Erie, 30 west of Oil City. We're the Tool n' Die capital of the world, here, and we invented the zipper. Sorry to everyone who's ever gotten it caught in your fly.

Didn't even notice this post before I posted. I live 35-40 minutes away from you, in Mercer county, also 45 minutes south of Erie. I've been to Meadville frequently. We go through Conneaut Lake / Geneva Swamp which follows a nearly straight road with a total of maybe two turns for the whole trip.

I live in Meadville also!  I know not one single Atheist here.

My husband and I are in Greensburg. We would enjoy get togethers with like minded, rational people.
I'm in Coatesville.

I'm just north of Exton

I live in Greenville PA, Mercer county. It's a little over an hour north of Pittsburgh, but about 45 south of Erie. So nearly halfway in between, and 30 minutes from Youngstown Ohio. We actually get Youngstown news (sort of weird).

Don't know any other Atheists in this area.

Little Marsh (near Wellsboro) in Tioga County.

I'm in Liberty (above Williamsport)

Meadville, in Northwest, PA.

I dated a girl from Meadville/Cochranton area when in college.  She stated she was agnostic.  Does that count?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
16 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
16 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
32 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
36 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
42 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
44 minutes ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service