Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,064)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I like Stone's lyrics. It acknowledges one's heritage while confirming another's. On…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 16 to Climate Destabilization as an Opportunity

4 Dec 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

" "

4 Dec 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! there is a bright side to this event!  Out of chaos comes conflict.   Out of con…"

4 Dec 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joseph Carlisi nailed it! It is as clear as a pimple on a handsome man's nose.  The…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 19 to Dominator Theism driving human extinction

1 Nov 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Dominator Culture that fosters a sense of insignificance and victimization drive…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 3 to Insignificance generates violence

1 Aug 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh my goodness, does this ever ring bells in my head! Fascinating. Coming out of a c…"

Joan Denoo replied May 3 to Jerk on one side of the coin, racist on the other

1 May 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you, Napoleon, for the lead to this article. This may be the video that you po…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 27 to Climate change and the food security dimension

5 Apr 28
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The 7th of November 2013, when The world might not be as bad as you might believe, w…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Brainstorm a Sustainable Future

7 Mar 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK, let's start with appetite. Why do people eat sugar? Because it tastes good. Why…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Brainstorm a Sustainable Future

7 Mar 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, I Twitter the source information. I want to attribute it to you but haven't he…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Threat to Humanity is a Complex System

2 Apr 25
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
38 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
40 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
45 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
52 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
53 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
57 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
59 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service