To anyone who accidently got an email from me today, I just want to say again that I'm sorry! I screwed up, and had only meant to send it to the group leader here. I'm such a dork.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I for one am REALLY glad you did. I had forgotten about that terrific site. Now I have it linked to my blog. Thanks!
I wouldn't worry about it, Angela. We all make the occasional mistake - we wouldn't be human if we didn't
No problem Angela! Welcome to the group and thank you for the site suggestion. I'll add it as soon.
You're going to hell for that....;o)

I appear to still be the only Metro Atlanta person listed...y'all join!!!
Jean Marie,
I agree, Meetup.com is a great site. I belong to the Meetup atheist group in my city, but unfortunately most of their events are not toddler-friendly, which is why I started the site - to try to meet other nontheist parents. I considered starting my own meetup.com group just for local parents, but they charge (at best) $120 per year and I just couldn't see putting up that kind of cash when there wasn't really that much interest in regular family oriented activities in the local group that was already there.

So, since I had the webspace anyway I started the site that I accidently spammed everyone about. The good thing about it is that it supports all local nontheist parenting groups. It can be used as either a directory to existing groups, or as a way to directly meet other parents. So if you want to get a little more free publicity for your own group, please go ahead and sign up and post a note about it in the proper local section. :)
I feel like I just walked into a room full of strangers, tripped over my own feet and spilled my drink all over everyone. Makes for a nice introduction, doesn't it? ;)

Seriously though, thanks for your kindness everyone, I can tell this is a good group of people.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service