I know not everyone is keen on posting pics of their little ones on the net. But if you are so inclined please do.

I have to get mine to bed now but I'll be back later to add a couple pics.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like you had a fun day! The kids are adorable :) Thanks for sharing.
First one is EJ - my 5yo at his pre-school graduation, he turned 5 the next day so it was a pretty big weekend for him. JD is talking on his Pinecone Phone at the park.

Oh they're so cute!! I love the pinecone phone!

My 4 little heathens.
Meagan just turned 8 last month, Owen is 6 (7 in October), Brenna is 5 (6 in November) and Nora is 2.
Beautiful kids! You certainly must have your hands full.
They keep me busy but it's getting easier now that they are older. The older two get their own breakfast and lunch and will help the younger 2. They are starting to listen more and the 3 older ones will be in school full time this year.
I'm actually nervous. I haven't had just 1 child at home since my oldest was 15 months and her brother was born. I've never had just 1 toddler and no other kids in the house so I have no clue what I'm going to do with my youngest once school starts. They pretty much entertain each other right now. She is used to being the center of attention from everyone. She is going to drive me crazy.
This is my son Kyle. He is 1 in a half and is crazy, loves that hat!
kyle
Wow! Atheist kids are adorable! Here's mine, he's three and a half
Attachments:
Here are my boys playing in the mud pit that is now my patio. They are 5 (Gabriel) and 3 (Colby):

OH-MY-GOD (sorry)

That is awesome!
This is Hayden; 18 months :D

I'm so happy to see all these beautiful heathen babies! And happy to know mine isn't the only one out there!
Claudia, he's such a cutie!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service