All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (20)

← Back to Parenting Little Heathens
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lied-to kids are more dishonest

Lied-to children more likely to cheat, lie Most parents admit to lying to their children sometimes, while urging children to be honest.  Bu…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 Mar 21

humanistic Parenting survey

Hi there - I am conducting a bit of an informal survey of Humanist and Humanistic parents. If you are interested, please take the survey at…

Started by Jennifer Hancock

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Hancock

Who are you?

I'm fairly excited about this site! I hope it really takes off in a positive way. I created this group because I see a need. I belong to a…

Started by Dawn K

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by J. Chelsea

I found a great book for young freethinkers

Hi all! First off, I'm a total book nerd, and I'm always at the library for new atheist titles, docs, and also books for my children. I tho…

Started by Stephanie

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

Saying hello! And a parenting question.

Hi everyone! I'm happy to have found this group, I have so many questions and would like to seek advice for more seasoned parents.  Current…

Started by Stephanie

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

Father loses custody for being agnostic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ww1AilSJ3U  I don't know how this can be legal, but this is bs to th Nth degree.I found this on richarddawk…

Started by Noh Name

2 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by michael b.

Teaching your children about religious traditions

Hi, I am new to this groups so I am sorry if this is already discussed somewhere and I didn't find it! My partner and I are both devout ath…

Started by Franny K

28 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Carolyn R

Parenting Beyond Belief: Half-day workshop w/ Dale McGowan

Non-theistic parents might be interested in this Parenting Beyond Belief workshop that the Ethical Culture Society of Bergen County (NJ) is…

Started by Ken Karp

0 Sep 29, 2009

Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

Two of my daughters are 11. They are at an age that we feel some knowledge of sex and choices are healthy. This of course is not permission…

Started by mrs kelligurl

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

Help dealing with a temperamental child.

Hi all, my daughter (age 7) is just a great little kid cute, smart, the works, however she has one heck of temper. It started just after xm…

Started by Chris Crowder

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Brendan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service