All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (16)

← Back to Parenting Little Heathens
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 Tools to Make Your Kids Math and Science Stars

http://forensicscienceschools.org/100-tools-to-make-your-kids-math-and-science-stars/ HUGE list of resources on the web. Some of these wil…

Started by Dawn K

8 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

Resources for the atheist parent and their children.

A|N Groups: Friends of Camp Quest Foundation Beyond Belief Children of the Damned Heathen Homeschool Websites: Secular Parenting The Memin…

Started by Dawn K

6 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Bryanderthal

Saying hello! And a parenting question.

Hi everyone! I'm happy to have found this group, I have so many questions and would like to seek advice for more seasoned parents.  Current…

Started by Stephanie

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

Songs From the Science Frontier

Howdy Friends, I'm looking for some help and support on a project I'm doing which I think you'll be interested in, as parents who value sci…

Started by GBM Harper

3 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by GBM Harper

Kids of lesbians - fewer behavioral problems

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behav…

Started by Dawn K

5 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Teaching your children about religious traditions

Hi, I am new to this groups so I am sorry if this is already discussed somewhere and I didn't find it! My partner and I are both devout ath…

Started by Franny K

28 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Carolyn R

It Happened Over There...

Understanding and Empathy Through Children's Books By: Reading Rockets (2010) Reading Rockets helps parents and teachers address the after…

Started by Dawn K

4 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Talking to kids about race. Teaching "colorblindness" doesn't work.

See Baby Discriminate At the Children's Research Lab at the University of Texas, a database is kept on thousands of families in the Austin…

Started by Dawn K

8 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Michelle

Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

Two of my daughters are 11. They are at an age that we feel some knowledge of sex and choices are healthy. This of course is not permission…

Started by mrs kelligurl

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

A mother's iron will:

This is not my story or my blog. This experience was burnt into this guy's mind. I was perhaps 9 years old when it happened. I had a terr…

Started by Luke

11 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Luke

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service