All Discussions Tagged 'books' (10)

← Back to Parenting Little Heathens
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resources for the atheist parent and their children.

A|N Groups: Friends of Camp Quest Foundation Beyond Belief Children of the Damned Heathen Homeschool Websites: Secular Parenting The Memin…

Started by Dawn K

6 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Bryanderthal

Dawkins unweaves the rainbow for children

There are 2,229 results for Noah’s Ark books on Amazon, most of which surely explain that the rainbow is God’s promise that he’ll never mur…

Started by Kevin Zimmerman

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Vininger (Erin)

really unusual children's books

I was trying to get a feel for the vastness of the market involving books for children and ran across this interesting piece. The original…

Started by Michelle

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Happy Happy, Joy joy

Free PDF books for kids - lots of science.

Arvind Gupta (who I'm not familiar with; a google search tells me he's a well known science educator in India.) put this great little colle…

Started by Dawn K

1 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zimmerman

And Tango Makes Three - banned picture book + my daughter's reaction

I just put my 8 year old daughter to bed & I need to brag on her a bit, plus let you know about the great book we read and discussed.…

Started by GBM Harper

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Richard J

Mythology book recommendations needed please

I am looking to introduce my kids to the bible. We live in a pretty religious area and while their exposure is relatively limited because w…

Started by Sarah

25 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Rick Marsteller

Two books to mention

Well, it's been a strange month and I haven't had much time to check in to AN. My husband has been home most of the month, in my hair (Har)…

Started by Dawn K

0 May 28, 2009

Evolution books for kids

I posted about Charlie's Playhouse a few months ago. If you haven't yet checked out their website you should. Today I got notice of a grea…

Started by Dawn K

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by SaucyJane

Parenting Beyond Belief

I've found Parenting Beyond Belief is a terrific book and resource. Anyone here a fan? The editor-author Dale McGowan is clever and insigh…

Started by Glendon Mellow

12 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Holly

Resource for secular parents

Hi, I am the creator of the facebook group The End of Hereditary Religion. We are not against religion per se, just the practice of forcing…

Started by Richard J. Collins

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Richard J. Collins

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service