Jas Brimstone's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps not, but I appreciate the "pre-emptive strike" comparison to cutting off a w…"

Jas Brimstone replied Mar 12, 2012 to Circumcision before the age of sexual activity

48 May 23, 2012
Reply by Kara Lingenfelter

"This one time, in the colonoscopy room..."

Jas Brimstone replied Mar 12, 2012 to Circumcision before the age of sexual activity

48 May 23, 2012
Reply by Kara Lingenfelter

"Okay, my reply here is as a teacher, so take it as you will, but I don't think the t…"

Jas Brimstone replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by egan thomas penney

"My wife and I have a favorite love song that really sums up my feelings on the subje…"

Jas Brimstone replied Aug 3, 2011 to Can you be an atheist and still believe in "true love"?

45 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"Ah, then I misunderstood, and you're right, they are being rude.  Unless of course t…"

Jas Brimstone replied Feb 7, 2011 to Religous Birthday song at Family Gatherings

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jamila Bey

"Unfortunately, I feel I have to come to the defense of the deluded this time around.…"

Jas Brimstone replied Feb 7, 2011 to Religous Birthday song at Family Gatherings

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jamila Bey

"That song always bugged me because a Koala bear is a marsupial... I guess I'm just n…"

Jas Brimstone replied Jun 22, 2010 to What songs do you sing to your little heathens for bedtime?

52 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Mimmom

"Lullaby by Trout Fishing In America "

Jas Brimstone replied Jun 22, 2010 to What songs do you sing to your little heathens for bedtime?

52 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Mimmom

"Welcome. I've got three little swabbies on my ship. My son is about to turn 5, daugh…"

Jas Brimstone replied Mar 29, 2010 to New Here ...

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Susan Manor

"I agree. Seems well thought out, and hopefully it's just a misunderstaning. While it…"

Jas Brimstone replied Feb 25, 2009 to Public school teacher crosses the line

16 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Amanda (Freckles)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service