Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We have taught our children that unsolicited religious conversation is bad manners -…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 1, 2011 to Saying hello! And a parenting question.

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"We through the throwing, dropping it in the toilet (which did kill it, btw), once th…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Jun 8, 2011 to The Inevitable "Religion" Question

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"There is not a whole lot of difference between the Leapster 1 and the Leapster 2.  I…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Jun 8, 2011 to The Inevitable "Religion" Question

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"(butting in, sorry)  We've done sports, dance lessons, art classes, Girl Scouts (tur…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Jun 7, 2011 to The Inevitable "Religion" Question

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"I use www.time4learning.com  It only goes up to grade 8, but it is wonderful.  You j…"

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"I don't know what the homeschooling laws are in your country, but I homeschool my gi…"

23 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"I agree about the Bernstein Bears.  I have one on manners and one on stranger danger…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied May 13, 2011 to Children's books

12 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by J. Chelsea

"My dd loves video games!  If only other girls loved them as much as she does.  she r…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Dec 24, 2010 to Has Anyone Considered Raising One of His Kids With Religion?

20 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rob Welch

"My dd has autism and has trouble talking to/relating to other kids.  We tried sports…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Dec 24, 2010 to Has Anyone Considered Raising One of His Kids With Religion?

20 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rob Welch

"I emailed Piers Anthony and told him about your documentary. From his response, I ta…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Nov 9, 2010 to Documentary on parenting without religion - call for interviews!

23 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Hall

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service