mrs kelligurl's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"How fitting that I stumbled on this thread tonight, it has been a 'hot topic' all we…"

mrs kelligurl replied Sep 26, 2011 to Pledge of Allegiance

23 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Bill

"This seems like an impossible contradiction to win.  By the Mormon faith, it is base…"

mrs kelligurl replied Dec 30, 2010 to What if religious spouse censors you from saying what you DON'T believe?

16 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Mimmom

"Jean Marie, I apologize for taking so long to reply, I don't think your point was lo…"

mrs kelligurl replied Aug 25, 2009 to Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"Absolutely....lol...it's hard to show the emotional take on how things are said...(w…"

mrs kelligurl replied Aug 25, 2009 to Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"Wow John D, you hit the nail on the head!!!!! This is pretty much the way we treat i…"

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"Ah, I miss mine being that little! Information is best! I can't help but to remember…"

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"I'm very sorry to hear about the separation between you guys, I'm sure it'll change.…"

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"Secretly, the idea of this makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry! But I feel pr…"

mrs kelligurl replied Aug 24, 2009 to Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"Hello Amber, I must say that I feel a bit of relief! My daughter's are very smart,…"

mrs kelligurl replied Aug 24, 2009 to Teaching immorality and promiscuity to children of Atheist?

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Carr

"A few years ago my daughter was outside with a friend playing. This friend's mom was…"

mrs kelligurl replied Aug 24, 2009 to Teaching children philosophy

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by AtheistsAreUs

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service