Brenda's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"my neighbors looked at me like I had two head when I told them I supported the home.…"

Brenda replied Oct 17, 2011 to Help me understand...

6 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by 108thunderdome

"sorry, I'm clueless how to do that. I can barely work my iPod."

Brenda replied Aug 3, 2011 to Can you be an atheist and still believe in "true love"?

45 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"terrific insight, Jennifer, thanks!"

Brenda replied Aug 3, 2011 to Can you be an atheist and still believe in "true love"?

45 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"awesome feedback, much appreciated. makes me feel better about how I feel, but also…"

45 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"My six year old, Timmy, starts first grade next week. He is very excited about buyin…"

Brenda replied Sep 3, 2009 to What did your child/ren do today...

13 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Brenda

"Hi Ashley, I'm in new jersey. I'm athiest, my husband is superstitious, and I'm tryi…"

Brenda replied Aug 13, 2009 to Documentary on parenting without religion - call for interviews!

23 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Hall

"My Emma is 3 1/2 and she, like most kids, goes through phases of cooperation and reb…"

Brenda replied Jun 9, 2009 to Getting your little ones to sleep.

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by o

"for a long time I wished I could beleive in God so that I would feel the comfort oth…"

Brenda replied May 28, 2009 to The Science of Spirituality (5 part series on NPR)

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by Brenda

"The Duggars are real people? I thought the pic was a bunch of cheesey actors. How di…"

Brenda replied May 18, 2009 to How many kids?

42 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

"for purely selfish purposes, we had 3 kids. first two were boys, and I desperately w…"

Brenda replied May 18, 2009 to How many kids?

42 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Let's guess what Cardinal Law is doing right now...
46 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
50 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
53 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
55 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
2 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
2 hours ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
2 hours ago
Richard C Brown commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service