Kevin Zimmerman's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate these recommendations!!"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Dec 6, 2012 to Kid-friendly freethought music

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Kevin Zimmerman

"Hi Andrea! How old is your little one? I've never seen any board books related to sc…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Aug 4, 2011 to Dawkins unweaves the rainbow for children

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Vininger (Erin)

"Terrific! I found it – it’s called George’s Secret Key to the Universe. Thanks for m…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied May 11, 2011 to Dawkins unweaves the rainbow for children

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Vininger (Erin)

"Hi Jenea, I usually ask him after Sunday school lets out and we're in the car comin…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Aug 31, 2010 to How to tell the critical thinking education is working

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"Hi Jenni, I have three kids, ages 6, 4, and 2, and my 6-year-old was in kindergarte…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Aug 24, 2010 to When to start teaching Atheism to your kids

23 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by J. Chelsea

"My wife keeps a stash of presents as well. They’re always good to have on hand! Wha…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Aug 10, 2010 to How to tell the critical thinking education is working

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"Awesome, Randy. Thanks! I had never heard of Zula Patrol. I see some playlists for t…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Jul 29, 2010 to Some finds on Netflix

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Mandie Mc

"Great recommendations, Joanna. Thank you. I haven't seen The Golden Compass or Mythb…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Jul 18, 2010 to Some finds on Netflix

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Mandie Mc

"I have a few other recommendations. I had seen in an older comment about a touching…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Jul 11, 2010 to New music in the vein of Here Comes Science

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I had never heard of Peep. I just watched the magic dance episode. This is terrific,…"

Kevin Zimmerman replied Jul 11, 2010 to A Cartoon to Explain Why Associating Meaning with Coincidences is Absurd (PEEP)

2 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zimmerman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service