egan thomas penney's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"i have none, my interest here is presently academic, my observations based on my own…"

egan thomas penney replied Sep 1, 2011 to Saying hello! And a parenting question.

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"people are born with a sense of empathy, it's etiquette that takes a while to learn.…"

egan thomas penney replied Sep 1, 2011 to Saying hello! And a parenting question.

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"yes, yes, yes. kids are always asking questions, and while providing answers is grea…"

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"i rejected religion at that age too, the main thing that made it difficult was not b…"

egan thomas penney replied Aug 31, 2011 to Saying hello! And a parenting question.

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"that is inzane"

egan thomas penney replied Aug 31, 2011 to Saying hello! And a parenting question.

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"no, no, you've misunderstood, i guess i wasn't making sense after all. what i'm tryi…"

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"my approach is to always say "this is what i have determined based on the evidence,…"

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John D

"if a person enjoys some traditional cultural activity on aesthetic grounds, they sho…"

egan thomas penney replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by egan thomas penney

"tradition makes me retch"

egan thomas penney replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"the problem is finding such an organisation that posesses that level of community wi…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service