Will Faithless Sophia's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

""I am talking to you not as a doctor but as a Naturopath and an ecclesiastic speaker…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Mar 14, 2012 to Circumcision before the age of sexual activity

48 May 23, 2012
Reply by Kara Lingenfelter

"I suppose I shouldn't really care about other people promoting circumcision... after…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Mar 12, 2012 to Circumcision before the age of sexual activity

48 May 23, 2012

"http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/healthfitness/forum/topics/an-old-new-holistic-hea…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Mar 12, 2012 to Circumcision before the age of sexual activity

48 May 23, 2012

"Yes cut parts of your body off to reduce the risk of cancer- hear that women, time t…"

48 May 23, 2012

"I had an A in grade 10 Math... and that was despite having horrible teachers ect, bu…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Oct 30, 2011 to 100 Tools to Make Your Kids Math and Science Stars

8 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"I totally support your decision. You can have no kids if you chose or you can have 1…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Oct 28, 2011 to Large Athiest Families?

21 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Yeah I am totally tired of movies with traditional divine intervention, movies that…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 13, 2011 to Soul Surfer Movie FYI - a New Genre in the Mainstream

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Health & Fitness
30 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Diabetes
47 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Wildlife
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Trick replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion Free Will [Sam Harris]
3 hours ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Cancer
3 hours ago
Rick Springfield commented on Freethinker31's blog post We Are Not Alone in the Universe
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion Free Will [Sam Harris]
3 hours ago
Bud the Wonderer replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
3 hours ago
Pat replied to Christopher Cosgrove's discussion How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518
4 hours ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion GOP candidate claims fossil record proves humans lived with dinosaurs in the group Atheist News
4 hours ago
Joe Tomberlin replied to Joe's discussion N. TX Atheist group makes appeal to Hispanic non-believers in the group Atheist News
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service