Alice's Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"a passionate heart felt response :)"

Alice replied Nov 22, 2012 to Home schooling

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Melly

"Majority of women should be able to breastfeed physically - but some just find it to…"

Alice replied Oct 20, 2012 to Delay in switch from formula to solid food risks lukemia

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Alice

"this seems to be saying that there is a massive link between formula feeding and leu…"

Alice replied Oct 20, 2012 to Delay in switch from formula to solid food risks lukemia

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Alice

"It's also a commitment in terms of not being able to work and earn extra money - sch…"

Alice replied Oct 7, 2012 to Home schooling

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Melly

"You're starting investigations early!  Home schooling is a mixed bag - I suppose the…"

Alice replied Oct 6, 2012 to Home schooling

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Melly

"Sounds great - I'm really curious about your method - although I just have so much o…"

Alice replied Aug 26, 2012 to Help me help kids who are being bullied learn how to get it to stop

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Hancock

"Interesting - I've found as a mother of 3 that touch is an essential part of my pare…"

Alice replied Aug 4, 2012 to Positive Touch to discipline 3-5 year olds

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Alice

"I wonder how they differentiated from growing up in a smoking environment - because…"

Alice replied Jun 1, 2012 to Smoking in pregnancy makes asthma worse in child's teens

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"LOL - time to wake up could be taken 2 ways! :)"

Alice replied May 29, 2012 to Awkward Prayer Moment

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Annie Thomas

"I have 3 children.  They all slept with me in my bed on their tummies.  This was the…"

Alice replied Mar 26, 2012 to SIDS update

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alice

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 commented on John B Hodges's blog post The Uncensored Ten Commandments
46 minutes ago
Profile IconMorrigan Wolf, Daniel Denton, Dean Alexander and 7 more joined Atheist Nexus
49 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
55 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked IAmTheBlog's blog post Indianapolis schools ban only selected religions, as well as atheist and LGBT sites, from students' Internet.
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 liked Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Skin Politics: Propaganda and Reality
1 hour ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
2 hours ago
Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post The Sociology of Religion
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
2 hours ago
Joe added a discussion to the group Atheist News
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service