Jennifer Hancock's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it depends on the age of the child too.  Younger children live in a world fi…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Aug 7, 2011 to Undoing harmful indoctrination, a hypothetical question

4 Aug 8, 2011

"I don't believe in true love and I think my search for love was greatly helped by it…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Aug 3, 2011 to Can you be an atheist and still believe in "true love"?

45 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"It may depend on the program. But we've been members of our ymca for about 3yrs now.…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Jul 30, 2011 to YMCA - What is it really like?

15 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by skepticmom

"How funny - my son was in love with Maleficent for a while. He thought she was beaut…"

Jennifer Hancock replied May 30, 2011 to How to handle a runaway imagination (and getting frightened of it)

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hancock

"Oh - and I do seem to recall a Doodlebop episode that dealt with fear that my son re…"

Jennifer Hancock replied May 30, 2011 to How to handle a runaway imagination (and getting frightened of it)

9 May 30, 2011

"Every kid is different and what scares them is different. My son loves Godzilla and…"

9 May 30, 2011

"I believe this is a developmental thing.  My son is five and is just starting to ask…"

Jennifer Hancock replied May 25, 2011 to How to handle a runaway imagination (and getting frightened of it)

9 May 30, 2011

"1) Enjoy the ride.  2) Whatever works for you and your child works for you and your…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Mar 5, 2011 to My Little One will be here soon!

22 Aug 22, 2011

"Just thought of another way to possibly resolve this. Perhaps you can phrase your di…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Dec 30, 2010 to What if religious spouse censors you from saying what you DON'T believe?

16 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Mimmom

"One way to deal with this is to ask her to help you come up with wording that is hon…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Dec 30, 2010 to What if religious spouse censors you from saying what you DON'T believe?

16 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Mimmom

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service