skepticmom's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL -funny, but sad commentary. I hope the school function of the school is not THAT…"

skepticmom replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by egan thomas penney

"OK what about Bible school? That's free and they take your kids off your hands for a…"

skepticmom replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Egan - I can't get it to reply to our part in this threat at all.    But I don't see…"

skepticmom replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"All businesses? So, you are OK with Baby Gap advising at a school? It's not too much…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Egan, for some reason it won't let me reply directly to your post. I do realize tha…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Lots of things are services. My dry cleaner offers a service, as does my exterminato…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Maybe. I don't know. Wall of separation seems pretty strong to me. It seems to me th…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"I am going to find out if the policy really is what my friend who manages a day care…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"I am not nearly as bothered as if they had approached my daughter. You are right abo…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"In another forum somewhere on Atheist Nexus a dad (I think- it could've been a mom)…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service