skepticmom's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, definitely not for everyone. I think it's one of those things that only those w…"

skepticmom replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by egan thomas penney

"I actually enjoy the ritual, esp. if they are cool rituals. We used to go to a refor…"

skepticmom replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"After re-reading her email, I see that she said the girl scouts had permission but d…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Heard from the principal. She didn't say much. Just that it was approved through the…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"I have heard of that one too. We don't have any around here. I would try it if we di…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Well I sent an email to the principal. I asked her about the policy and such. After…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Churches aren't completely bad. If you can get the religious dogma out of them then…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Thank you everyone for your advice and input. It's been really helpful."

skepticmom replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Annie - thanks. I am first going to call the day care and see what religious stuff t…"

skepticmom replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"True enough. I certainly am not an expert on the subject. And often the "experts" di…"

72 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service