Annie Thomas's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a sad report to read.  40% seems so very high.  I never understood the "cry…"

Annie Thomas replied Apr 23 to Don't let kids under four cry it out

1 Apr 23
Reply by Annie Thomas

"Thanks for sharing Ruth!  This does not at all surprise me.  I never understood the…"

Annie Thomas replied Jan 8, 2013 to Modern parenting not as good as hunter gatherers

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Randall Smith

"Thanks for posting this Ruth.  It is very timely for me, as I just learned that one…"

Annie Thomas replied Nov 3, 2012 to Self-harm not always a sign of serious mental illness

1 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Annie Thomas

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this.  I wonder if the "optional" choice to sing was…"

Annie Thomas replied Aug 6, 2012 to 4H - Imposing Christianity

6 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by skepticmom

"That story is hilarious!  Wake up, indeed. ;-)  So cute, and from the mouths of babe…"

Annie Thomas replied May 29, 2012 to Awkward Prayer Moment

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Annie Thomas

"Thanks for sharing Dawn.  I am a K-5th grade science teacher, so this is intended fo…"

Annie Thomas replied Feb 24, 2012 to GSA; Acceptance anti-bullying video/lesson plans

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Dawn K

"I was listening to NPR this evening, and there was a story about the pledge.  They w…"

Annie Thomas replied Sep 20, 2011 to Pledge of Allegiance

23 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Bill

"Interesting.  I wonder what it takes to get something approved through the central o…"

Annie Thomas replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by egan thomas penney

"That sounds like a great way to handle the situation.  I'll be interested in hearing…"

Annie Thomas replied Aug 25, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Pirate Bard.  I agree.  I wasn't all that bothered…"

Annie Thomas replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is this legal? Passing out Christian Daycare brochures at open house public school

72 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service